I highly recommend a Gratitude journal. I try to add everything for which I am grateful.
When I can't think of anything, I just look up and out the window. God's beauty is sitting right outside my house.
Look at this cool collage I made from pictures of plants in my yard. Thank you God.
Going clockwise from the upper left: bromiliad in my front yard:
- Tallandsia Cyanea sitting in my puakenikeni bush in the back yard,
- Spider Lily in my backyard (it's a huge plant about seven feet across; the flower is the size of adinner platter),
- Heliconia near the large Heliconia palm in the east garden,
- Hibiscus right outside my living room window,
- an orange on my little orange tree in the back yard,
- Packer Palms (not really, but that's what I call them when they start to turn golden - such a nice contrast with the remaining green palms),
- Pikake (the Hawaiian name for Jasmine)
- Claradendron Perfect - multicolor pink flowers near the back lanai, and in the center,
- (center) a giant Hapuu fern unfolding right outside my back lana
Click here to go to Diane's
Manifesting Paradise ~ Book Photos
CHAPTER 7 ~ CHOOSING YOUR ATTITUDE